What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Zip Bee Do Da


Oh this year has been full of ups and downs. In the 3 months I have been to the doctors for skin issues. This is from about two weeks ago. This little thing went from the size of a blotchy half dollar to a full hand print towards the end of my work day.

I left work early to go visit the doctors to be prescribed a medicine I already had. They said it was a fungal infection of what who knows. I lean towards the fact that both locations were where I was stung by my bees. However, they did not agree. Okay, whatever, just a really, really weird coincidence I guess.

The older I get three things I have been learning about modern medicine.

1. Most skin rashes they have no idea what it could be or what caused it.
2. If you ask them ways in prevention they don't have much to say.
3. Every time you go into the office yes you want an answer but I don't think it always needs to include a trip to the drug store.

I would really like to know better how to take care of issues, but for me they always seem to go from eh to Holy Wow.

Also I tend to lean more on the hypochondria side of the scale, however, when I've shown people my ailments they look at me like a crazy person. I need conformation I am not blowing things out of proportion now before I go. It isn't really helping much but I feel less insane.

Anyone else having a rough summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment