What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Friday, January 4, 2019

Clean Cat?


My cat, his name is Lockness Monster. We are not friends. He was adopted from a local shelter and was ferral. Now he is more friendly but most little kids are warned when they come to our house not to mess with the cat. They are afraid of the dog but the cat's going to be the one to cut them. I feel bad for Teach. 

We call Lockness Monster Lock for short. He used to attack me a lot more then he does now. Before he would litterally chase me down the hall and bite me. New Dude was never any help he just laughed and pointed at me.

I have this things with beds where I try really hard to keep all my limbs on the mattress. You know, to prevent monsters from like getting me. Well, there has been more than one time when an arm was over the bed and Lock jumped up and like hug/bit my arm. Talk about childhood horrors coming true! A monster from under the bed did get me!

That is however, is not the point of this post. I wanted to say, cats alwso get into weird spots. Like the above picture.


Or help you with Christma cards.


Or when you need to fold laundry.


Or have a seat.

Nope, this post has gone sideways. The intenet IS for cats! 


No comments:

Post a Comment