What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Sunday, August 30, 2020

C is for Chocolate Chip Cookies



Generally speaking, I normally say that my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe is Tollhouse's, however, these cookies were really good. They are just a good classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. It is easy to follow, the raw dough is delicious the smell is intoxicating. I loved that when I pulled these cookies out of the oven and let them chill for a little bit that you could pull them apart and see the melty chocolate chips. 

This recipe made about two dozen cookies which I am fine with. Honestly, I have about 2-3 cookie rotations in me before I'm done. I also think that if someone did want to make like four dozen cookies this would be very simple to double everything. 

I can say though I don't want to make more than 3 dozen cookies at a time I am also not a fan of just one dozen cookies either. 24-36 is my sweet spot.

I asked Husband if he wanted to take these cookies to work, he said no.

I asked him again, he again said no.

He was going to a poker game and I was like do you want to take these cookies to that game. He was like what is with these cookies? Is there something about these cookies I should know?

I said besides the extra ingredients of rat poison? 

After he gave me a look he was like seriously what is with these cookies. I told him that I don't have the opportunity to bring the cookies to work because I work from home so I am in my office. I don't need 24 cookies staring at me because I WILL eat them. I need to make them but then have them immediately removed from the house.

He understood after that and took the cookies to the poker game. 

Most of the other baking I've been doing has been doing to work with the Broha and his co-workers are enjoying this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment