What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Sunday, September 13, 2020

E is for Elephant Ears


I was really excited to make this recipe because anytime you are making something with a cinnamon sugar swirl has a high probability of being amazing.

The directions were easy, you make a dough, roll it out, spread melted butter on it, roll it up, cut it into fourth and cook it. I did not have a pastry brush so I used a paper towel. I think it worked well in a pinch.  

I’ve thought about getting a rubber pastry brush before but in my daily life the need for its use is so infrequent I would rather just use a paper towel.

They were so good! I honestly don’t think Broha was able to try one because Husband and I ate them all. I would hate to make a lot of batches of these but I think this could be a made beforehand and put in the fridge and then pulled out to bake when you wanted them.  




No comments:

Post a Comment