What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Pumpkin Fun


I was an amazing wife/sister-in-law, on a whim I bought pumpkins so we could all sit around and start the holiday season.

It was a great night, the boys carved up their pumpkins. I made two of our Blue Apron meals, we divided everything into thirds, watched some Brooklyn Nine Nine. Bellies were full, beer was okay, pumpkins looked great, giggles for the show.

The problem with this night was that it was around October 3rd. Also, that we left the pumpkins in the house. They stated to mold a little, I brought them outside and nature took over.

Yeah..this picture was taken on October 29th.

Lessons learned:

1. I know now why people wait until about week before Halloween.
2. All pumpkin beers are not good.
3. It was still a great time.

Anyone else have some pumpkins that did not make it to Halloween? Let me know with a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment