What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Friday, July 13, 2012

Dominos are backstabbers.

Last night I had a crazy dream. Most of my dreams are pretty crazy, but this one had me hitting the snooze to try and figure out what would happen next. The characters are getting fuzzier in my head as the day goes along. What I do remember is that I was younger, like 12, and was with a boy and a girl. We were running from what felt like a big organization. Kind of like running form a Mob Boss or something like that. I remember we kept just trying to get away, running through cities, going through towns, hiding in the woods. We just wanted to get as far away as possible.

A few times we sat hiding in some empty warehouse, or behind a big fallen log in the woods. The goons that were after us always seemed to be really close to us. As we were on this flight we asked a few people for help. Sometimes it was for money, sometimes food or a ride. Most of the time people helped in some small way.
The last part, before I woke up, the three of us where close to a location that we thought would be safe. I remember it being dark with lots of empty train box cars around. The other girl and I were setting up a camp for the night when the Dominos Pizza Delivery people, who had helped us by giving us a ride earlier showed up. I think the girl and I were tazed and the boy, who had been collecting wood or something, was running back towards us. As we lay twitching on the ground a big car came by and swooped up the boy and sped away.
Lying on the cold wet ground unable to control the spasms in our limbs we saw the thin, zit faced, willow of a young man shrinking back towards his car. The Domino light softly glowing, in the near darkness.  He had his head down, shoulders slumped, pity in his eyes and almost an apology on his lips. He’s brought us or notified the people to take the boy away. It was his fault that the boy was now gone. We knew it and he knew we knew it. Like a rat he crawled away.
By this time I had about 20 minutes to get ready for work, so I had to get up and go to work. I think the funniest thing about this whole dream is the glowing Dominos sign. I don’t even have anything against Dominos, yet it’s there in my dream.
Beware of zit faces Domino drivers apparently. Ha!  

No comments:

Post a Comment