What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Glow in the Park 2015


A few weeks ago I went for run with these great people. 

New Dude helped put the glow on the dark paint on my face. I think I'll do it myself next time.
Or, go for clown face. Nothing says scary like clowns.


The race was lots of fun. We went through people throwing colored power at us, squirt guns full of colored water, two giant bubble pits, and more colored powder.

The littlest one was in a stroller. He never wanted to get out and he also never wanted to go through any of the color stations.

However, when he got home he told his mom he had the best time ever.

Little kids are conflicting and confusing some times.

I however, went through all color stations and had a blast. 

If this race comes to an area near you I would recommend running it. It was fun little night run. They had cool little glow sticks on the side to light the path, the color stations were fun, and just seeing all the people wearing glow stuff was fun. 

Has anyone else run this race or one similar? If so please let me know what your thoughts are with a comment below. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment