What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Which one?

Shoes!
The beautiful part of the the modern world is the little camera on your phone. Besides being great for taking selfies, filming wrongs, and capturing videos of babies and puppies.

I like to use it for more piratical usages too. Conformation of fashion choices when I cannot decide myself. I am not against the ladies at the stores but sometimes.

I also ask the sales ladies for help too. They are normally very helpful and honest. However, you also they are sales people.... so there is some distrust.

I usually wait until I've paired it down to two items. The shoes above were for a night on the town.

And sometimes it is just what to wear for a night on the town.




I went with the stripes.

Other times it could be really important things, like which wedding dress? I had gone dress shopping and only had a my mom, step-dad and step sister. When I became conflicted between the two dress. I sent out a mass text to my other girl friends, ate a slice a pizza and went with the bottom dress. 


Does anyone else use this method? Let me know with a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment