What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Monday, February 15, 2016

To the Zoo!


I went to the zoo with New Dude, one of my nieces and my sister. It was in South Carolina.

It was a good zoo, very fun day, lots of walking, lots of talking, lots of seeing animals. It was nice to be in 60+ degree weather in January.

I do not agree with or use chewing tobacco. I think it is gross and probably going to ruin at least something on your body.

However, New Dude, still working on stopping, does. I thought the picture of the Grizzly  Can + Adventure Bear + Actual grizzly bear sleeping int he background was kind of cool.

That's the only reason I am posting this picture.

The bears,there were apparently two in the enclosure, when passing by them later in the day, were fighting. That was crazy awesome yet scary to see. They were just playing, but the power man! The POWER!



Also, I posted this picture because I look kind of zoned out. I like it!

I can say that one goal was failed that day. I forgot to lean against a cage and go..... I wonder what that animal tastes like while some small kid was listening. I missed it. I failed. I just don't know what to do with myself.

Oh well, there is always the Bronx Zoo later this year, crossing my fingers!

Anyone have a favorite zoo they like to visit? Let me know with a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment