What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Two Miles Round Trip


Well, me, along with the rest of the East Cost was also hit by the Blizzard of 2016. I love the news organization, they get so very dramatic.

Friday, I had to work, so I was inside all day. Saturday, after shoveling some snow, I took Teach out for a walk. We went through the neighborhood to a local dog park. While we were walking down the middle of the road we watched as neighbors tried to dig out their cars and driveways.

I was in big snow boots and a coverall was very warm and happy to make it to the park. However, being weighed down like Ralphie from a Christmas Story, I was exhausted by the time we got back.

Teach enjoyed the snow, the ice, the walk, the park.

I think him being tall enough not to have his belly or dog parks in the snow the entire time helps too.

Anyone else have fun in the Blizzard or 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment