What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Sunday, August 23, 2020

B is for Banana Bread



I LOVE this recipe. I keep this book because of this recipe. I had lost it in my bookshelf for about a year or two. Honestly, I apparently didn't look really hard, and all the other banana bread recipes I tried in the meantime were not good. 

This recipe is easy, fast, I can use a potato masher, and the bread is never dry. 

I used to eat bananas all the time but don't anymore so I have to go and buy banana's especially to make this bread. Really ripe or brown banana's work best which is awesome because that means they are normally on sale. 

You can use fresh or frozen banana's and I just put all the ingredients in the bowl, mash/mix it with a potato masher, put it in a very well greased bread pan and call it a day. It is a really good way to get kids introduced into baking because again potato masher equals fun! 

I have friends that get so excited when I make this bread. I like having requested items also known as default foods it makes me feel good. Plus I can be lazy! If you have the time, and you like bananas for real try this recipe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment