What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Sunday, September 6, 2020

D is for Delicious Drumsticks

I think the thing that amused me the most about this recipe is that all week long I kept saying Wednesday is D for Delicious Drumsticks. On Wednesday we are having Delicious Drumsticks.

I was pleasantly surprised. When I do make fried chicken I take the chicken put it in an egg wash, roll it in Italian Breadcrumbs fry it in a pan with oil and butter and then put it on a baking sheet to finish cooking it off. It is so good!

This is the first time I’ve used a straight flour recipe and honestly, it was pretty good. I think dipping the chicken legs in butter helps a lot but overall I was really pleasantly surprised.

When eating chicken I normally take the skin off or just don’t eat it but this skin was good enough to eat. Husband and the Broha also approved. I think I’ll stick to my normal go-to fried chicken but this one did not disappoint.



No comments:

Post a Comment