What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Sunday, September 20, 2020

F is for Fudge Brownies



 I think the irony of this was that F ended on Friday which made me laugh a lot. Plus, who doesn’t want to eat brownies on a Friday?

I really liked this recipe and would make it again. I found it very interesting because you actually mixed everything in a pot. I’ve never done that before. Most of the time if I am melting chocolate I am using a double boiler system or short bursts in the microwave. The last time I made brownies, not from a box I needed cocoa powder and this one did not have any.

They came out really good though! I really enjoyed them and would make them again.

I think the funniest part of this day was Broha. He LOVES brownies but as this bad habit of eating things right out of the oven so before he went to his space I told him about it and he was super excited.

As I was making the brownies Broha goes out to get some dinner. Husband takes this time to go put this weird creepy river baby doll we wrapped in plastic wrap in Broha’s bed while he’s out. This creepy doll baby was literally pulled out of the mud of the James River on a floating trip we did a few weeks ago. It is super creepy.

Well about an hour later when the brownies are cooked, cooled, and husband and I are getting ready for bed, we hear this spriting up the stairs. We start laughing because we’re like he found it!

Nope, Broha just remembered about the brownies and was super excited. He did not find the doll while we were awake that night but did tell us in the morning he was thoroughly freaked out. Win on both counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment