What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Friday, July 6, 2012

These Aren't New

The other day I was at work, running on no energy, no sleep, and at this point my brain was in the process of trying to figure out the best escape route from my head. Is it though the nose or the ears? If you go Egyptian style, they would say nose.

I went over to one of my tables and asked if they would like some more bread. They were like sure. I kindly asked them if they could pass me their bread board, I’d bring them a new one. Now holding the breadboard in my hands I look down, and go, well actually they aren’t new. We’ve had these for a while, but I can get you another one. I had a confused look on my face, they started to giggle. There was no recovery from this word vomit. I shrugged and walked away get some more bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment