What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Monday, July 2, 2012

Fly on the Wall

There is a saying that goes, I would love to be a fly on a wall in that room. This is usually used when people are getting in trouble or interesting information is going on that they would like to know about. If I was a fly, and I was sitting on a wall, where would I want to be?

My first thought would be the White House or UN, but I feel like politics would put me to sleep, I’d fall off and be stepped on.
Next thought was a comedy club, but just as much as I’d laugh I’d probably also cry. Not all comics are actually good.
If I went to a factory that sold cookies I’d get really fat, slow, and they’d try and kill me for sanitation reasons.
Hospitals can be very depressing. You have people in pain from breaking bones, people crying for the loss of loved ones or getting diagnosed with some kind of diseases or cancer. Then you have the labor and delivery floor where you have women and babies screaming. No thank you.
Wedding venus would just be too stressful. Seeing the bride yell at people, or cry for no reason, people walking around in clothes that don't really fit well, pretnding to say hi to relatives they don't really know anymore. No thanks.
Factories are too loud and busy.
I was thinking some kind of child care center where little kids are always playing, painting, running, jumping and having fun. There little rambling and light of discovery still in there eyes. It sounds perfect until one of them falls down and skins their knee. Then it is tears and wailing. Nope, I’m going to pass.
Malls would be great for people watching. However,  sometimes seeing people wear spandex when they shouldn’t might blind a few of my eyes.
Going to a gaming company like Blizzard might be fun but too many games causes’ people to become violent. Yeah, video games, that’s the reason……..
I think the best play for me would be in some kind of no kill animal shelter. I’d be able to watch puppies and kitties all day. If I was bored I could go sand buzz around them and get them to chase me. They have some fun toys like balls and bells. Yes, I think an animal shelter would be a good place to be a fly on the wall.
It may change, but today, this fly would like to play with puppies and kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment