What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

National Coffee Day


I just wanted to stop in and say thank you to Krispy Kreme and Sheetz for helping to celebrate National Coffee Day. 

My brother-in-law J. told me about National Coffee Day, September 29th 2015, the night before. I was super excited to be able to enjoy a free cup of coffee from Sheetz and from Krispy Kreme a coffee and doughnut. 

I had to run some errands in the morning before going into work. Due to some issue I ran into with the errands I was unable to enjoy my free up of coffeein the morning

We still went, it just happened to be with both New Dude and my brother-in-law-J at 10 o'clock at night.  

Even though we only drank one cup and saved the rest for the morning, I think the best part was the no lines. We didn't wait for anything. 

I'm starting to enjoy this last minute/last person to get the deal/show up for events thing. I know it comes with a risk of the thing being over but the idea and hope to avoid having to wait in line is kind of worth it.

I know this post is a TAD bit late, but did anyone else enjoy Nation Coffee Day? If so, tell me how your day went with a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment