What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Adult yet Kid


I came home after watching a wee one. It went well, I just got very, very tried. Before I went to bed I wanted a little night cap. 

I also apparently was still having some little kid moments still because I wanted to drink out of a straw. 

I don't actually recommend this because the beer goes straight to your head. But it was still fun.

Capresun will always taste like childhood, bendy straw or not. 

Anyone else have a night like this? If so, please let me know what you did with a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment