What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

1/1/2019 A New Year A New Attempt


I never take good pictures of Teach. I think it is mostly because I tend to take the pictures of him sleeping in the bed with me. For any of the selfie taking people out there, the angles are never flattering. So here is a nice pictures of him. He is intently waiting for me to give him some cheese.

New Dude, Teach, the Broha and I all walked down to our local brewery because it was such a nice day on Sunday 12/30/2018. We took pictures, drank a few beers, talked about nothing and left as the sun was going down. It gets cold when there is no sun this time of the year.

Also you can see by the title of this post, it is now a few days later, the first of the year. I am going to attempt to write each day. I'm going to put a time limit of 20 minutes. It might be a little bit more it might be a little bit less only time will tell.

The goal is to write in here, this wonderfully neglect blog or in my journal, yes, I randomly keep one of those things. Scary right? 

I have come, I have written, I have told a tiny story, listed a goal and even spell checked everything, my job here is done. Is anyone else attempting a new goal for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment