What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Monday, January 7, 2019

Tiny Magic Bubbles

This post would be perfect for a picture but alas, I did not put one.

I just wanted to stop and minute and talk about my favorite bubbles. They are the surprise ones that come out of the dish soap container. 

There you are doing the every so exciting job of scrubbing dishes in the sink. The water is set to super hot you reach over to get some soap, add it to the dishes, put it down and pop! Right there tiny little bubbles are squeezed out. 

They just shoot into the air and then float slowly down. They are just so pretty to see the colors reflect off their surfaces. 

When there is just one I try to blow it in the air and keep it afloat for as long as possible. When they come out in clusters I turn into a mean cat and try to swat them all down and out as fast as possible.

It doesn't always happen but when the dish bubbles arrive I take it as a moment to enjoy them. They are one of my tiny reminders to stay in the present and take pleasures in the small things. 

Does anyone else enjoy these tiny bubbles? If so leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment