What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Sunday, December 1, 2019

E-mail Fun

Photo by Webaroo.com.au on Unsplash

I don't know what it is with my e-mail but I get random people's e-mail several times a year. I always politely reply to make sure they know they have the wrong address.

Well, I thought this was pretty funny so I wanted to share it. enjoy.

First e-mail:
Hi gorgeous one hope all is going well.  We had a little rain today so your plants would have had a bit of a drink which was perfect.  Love you xx

My reply:
Hi XXXX,

Thank you for the compliment it is a very nice way to start the day. However, since I don't have plants I assume you have the wrong email address. =/ Thanks for a bright way to start my day!

Shannon

Their Reply:
Too funny sorry Shannon thanks for replying. 

Does anyone else get random e-mails like this? If so please let me know 

No comments:

Post a Comment