What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Friday, November 9, 2012

What to blog about?

I have been a slacker the last few weeks. I am barely getting one post up a week. I am sorry for that. Most of the time it isn't due to lack of stories, I have lots of those, mostly it is because I'm conflicted on what to write.

It is kind of like the ponderings of Facebook. Certain adventures like going camping, cutting grapes, and things like that, it is totally fine to post about. It was all in good fun and entertainment.

However, life is not always fun and adventureous. Sometimes the days are long and sad because things need to be done like have "that coversation" with someone. Weather it be a wake up life conversation, or dating conversation, or wow you really hurt my feelings an we'er at a this needs to be fixed or I'm walking away type thing.

Or the day might not be fun, yet still intersting because of the lengths one must go to in the hopes of removing something as fun as a planters wart. I'm just going to say I'm on Plan B, and hoping there is no need for Plan C.

If I've written one blog about running tips is it okay to write about running failures? Like the last 10k I did I puked, not like a little, but like just all over the place like 30 feet from the finish yard? The people were nice about it. It's a great way to impress the family members that come out ot support you. It's like a violent suprise! I am still looking forward to those pictures.

I am currently in a limbo about what I want and where I want to be. Everyone feels this, does anyone really want to hear about it again? Then I ponder about musicians and the songs they write. Artists have these hard life issues, that everyone has, they sing about it and people are like you touched my soul. You konw exactly what I was feeling like and that helped me. Is a blog the same way?

Should I have pictures on all my blogs? I have one blog ready to be posted except for the lack of pictures that I want to go with it. I just haven't had time to get them together. I keep reading other people's blogs and they all have pictures. If I don't have pictures do I need to try harder with my words or will it just not matter?

Blogs need to be fresh and new, if I cannot do two blogs a week should I just focus on one for while until I amass a whole bunch of fun stories?

Do I throw caution to the wind and bear my soul to others to read? I worry that in the end blogs are like Facebook and people could use them against me at some point in my life and or career?

This one just ended up being one more pondering blog. Stories next week. If you have a suggestion or comment, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment