What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Resolutions

Picture by Stuart Miles at www.freedigitalphotos.net

For 2013 I have decided to make some of the following resolutions. Like all goals they must be both high reaching so you have to work for them yet, obtainable.

I shall try to do the following in 2013
  • Stop Multi-tasking Time with People
  • Read more books
  • Work less hours during the week
  • Start a career not just get another job.
  • Cuss less. My little nephew and niece are sponges that can now talk. I'm trying not to be the one who they learn the F bomb from.
  • Work on controlling Road Rage. Some days when tried and hungry and driving with the general public, well even my colorful language and slamming on the steering wheel makes me blush. I'll be honest here though, I've had some crazy creative mean things come out of my mouth that is kind of impressive. 
  • Complete half marathon
  • Complete first Triathlon 
  • Learn how to spell Triathlon
  • Over think things less
  • Plan less while adventuring more
  • Get more vitamin D by going outside more. I thought about starting to smoke so I could take breaks which would get me outside several times during the day. However, I feel like the health issues that would result would be more of negative then the benefits. 
  • Laugh more
  • Be more understanding 
  • Apologize and own up to mistakes quickly and sincerely when they are made. 
  • Learn to relax and chill.
I might add a few later but I think that this will be a good start. I'm going to have to print it out and put it in my bathroom or something so I can continue to read it to make sure I'm working on them.

What are some of your New Year Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment