What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Friday, April 12, 2013

Puzzle

Completed puzzle

So this puzzle has been part of my house for the last few months.
 
It was started in November. I don't know where it came from or how i owned it but people started to work on it.
 
For the next few months it was worked on intermittently with a piece here and there. Then one day we had a good fill in day and got all of the dogs mostly together.
 
Fast forward a month and the puzzle was now 80% done  I went on run with my mom and friends and received a text that it was all complete.
 
Sweet!
 
Now what?
 
It has been sitting on my coffee table complete. I've been trying to decide what to do with it. Put it back in the box? Framing it? Gluing it? Burning it? I've had no idea so it had just been sitting there.
 
Until an adorable friends baby decided he didn't like it and no one was watching.
 
So now the puzzle question has been solved for me. Back in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment