What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Friday, June 14, 2013

Iron Manness

Pew Pew
Today is Friday. Today is a fun day. Also, I keep writing posts but then don't post them because they are half finished. OR they are way too long and should probably broken into a few different sections.
 
So today's blog is just randomness from last weekend. I had gone to New Dude's Brothers house. They were doing some drinking and some gaming and while I took a break form running in circles, (I'm not so good at video games that don't involve Mario) I found this mask.
 
I then proceeded to play with said mask unknown that a video was taken. Pictures well aware of, pictures not so much. Anyway, it is kind of funny so enjoy.
 
This is me taking off from the ground.
 
Is it super geek of me to be wearing a Gryffindor shirt AND playing with an Iron Man Mask?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment