What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Life Talks

After giving it some thought, I've decided that I'm going to post not only some of my random life adventures, but also some of the my life lessons. I'm going to try and make them short little posts but if they need to broken up in two parts, by all means I shall.

What in the world do I mean by life lessons? Just the things I've learned thus far and probably what most of you have also learned. I think of it as my way of passing on knowledge I have gained, which may not be the way main stream media, parents, lawyers, financial people, or doctors may talk about it. Just one young adult passing on life lessons to other people or people's Google searches.

A few disclaimers. One, I am not a doctor nor do I pretend to be one. Nor am I a lawyer, banker, financial adviser, realtor, or any other professional. This information is just what I have learned. I shall be doing my best to cite actual sources from which I have pulled information from. Other times, I'm going to not cite it because I'm going to consider it common knowledge.

Two, I am not saying I'm right. I could be totally wrong, this is just some stuff that has worked/is working for me.

Three, some of this information is geared more towards young ladies that are probably coming of age and has not yet exerinced some of these life lessons.

Four, all of these topics are bias, because well, it's my opinion so of course these will be biased.


Also, if anyone has any questions on topics and want to hear what I may or may not have to say about them let me know! You can leave a comment below.

So this is the start. The start of something, not sure what, but something. First post will be on Friday!

Enjoy and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment