What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Friday, June 7, 2013

Half way through the Year


Back on January 1st of this year I posted my 2013 Resolutions. It now being June, it is about half way through the year, can you believe it?
 
I figured I'd take a moment and check in and see how I've done thus far.  
  • Stop Multi-tasking Time with People 
    • So far doing alright with this. Still over scheduling my time some days.
  • Read more books
    • Not doing so well with this one
  • Work less hours during the week
    • Eh still depending on the week
  • Start a career not just get another job.
    • Technically I have done this. I have a full time job with benefits and everything.
  • Cuss less.
    • I can honestly say I'm doing better.
  • Complete half marathon
    • Done!!!
  • Complete first Triathlon 
    • Not yet, haven't even signed up yet....
  • Learn how to spell Triathlon
    • Not sure haven't tried in a while
  • Over think things less
    • Um... maybe?
  • Plan less while adventuring more
    • Kind of...still working on this one
  • Get more vitamin D by going outside more. I
    • Depends on the week
  • Laugh more
    • I could always use more laughter
  • Be more understanding 
    • Yup, not sure about this one either. Where did I come up with these and why?
  • Apologize and own up to mistakes quickly and sincerely when they are made. 
    • Yeah, I think I pretty much do this most days.
  • Learn to relax and chill.
    • New Dude is working with me on this one. He does this WAY better then I do.
I'm going to add seeing 135lb on the scales to this one though. I want to see it!

Alright, well that wasn't too painful. I think I have a ways to go for some and am doing well with others. Go me!

How about you? How are your New Year Resolutions going? With 6 months still left in the year are their any goals you have in mind? Vacations, trips, sports, events, goals you have left to accomplish?

No comments:

Post a Comment