What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Relay for Life


Eh, what can I say? I am trying a new adventure, which is be a team captain for Relay For Life.

I am doing this for my father, which this year will mark 15 years of his passing. I am also doing this for my brother-in-law. He had cancer when he was young and survived. 

I don't know how much we used from this organization when my family was going through cancer. However, I think that they have tons of programs that help the person going through the process, the survivors, the families, and those remembering those who lost. 

I like the practical things like car rides and help lines. 

So this post is to ask for your help. It is to ask you for your money. I don't need much just a dollar or five. It is a secure site, takes less than 1 cat video on YouTube and helps all the people that are touched by cancer.

Please and thank you.

Follow this link to my team: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/teddysbestfriend

As always, thanks for your help and for reading. If you want to tell me your story and how cancer has touched your life, please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment