What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Little Library



I went for a walk with my puppy the other day. The same goal as I always have, just wear him out and down.

I get tired of walking around my neighborhood and the local greenway so I decided to wander around the neighborhood behind the coffee shop that let's me bring the puppy inside. I hate leaving him in the car, I have a fear of someone smashing my car windows in an attempt to "save" him.

Anyway, I found this little thing. It is apparently a community library, where if you want to borrow a book, you do, read it and bring it back. If you don't want to read anything you could just drop off a book for others to read. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I wasn't in a reading mood so I didn't borrow anything.

I wonder if it bother's the owners of the house for the random people stopping and standing outside of their house? Or maybe they are used to it by now? No idea.

Anyway, I thought this little gem was cool. Does anyone else have one of these in their neck of the woods? If so leave a message below!

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment