What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Buzz Buzz B*^&s

So, there I was minding my own business when I hear a buzz. 

A giant fly was in the house. Where it came from I have no idea. What I do know is that this is apparently one thing that the dog, cat and husband will all stare at intently. Like unblinking focus.


Do you see what I mean? I don't know if they were blinking.

They all went after it in their different way.the dog chased and chomped at it.

The cat jumpped and swatted at it.

The husband took the shot it approach.

The husband was the winner of this fly off. Honestly only after like 3-4 shots.

I'd ask if anyone else has had a night like this...but I lean more towards probably not.

I guess it is safe to say, bugs you've been warned.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: