What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Monday, April 11, 2016

Not Roast



This is a picture of failure.

This is a picture of  good intentions.

This is a picture of effort going pretty much to waste.

This is my pot roast. I got up early in the morning, after cutting up all the veggies the night before, threw it in the crockpot, and walked away. I went to work, told the husband about dinner ready for him, I felt like a proud wife/successful multitasking woman of the 21st century.

Until I came home. The husband had eaten fast food and the house was strangely normal smelling.

Yup, you guessed it, I started to cook this meal, put it in the crock pot, and then DID NOT PLUG it in.

Fail, fail, and double fail.

Once the issue was corrected we still cooked it, ate it, and it worked out okay. Should we have eaten it... eh that leans more towards no..... but it smelled okay and tasted fine, I mean cooking for 12 hours has to kill something right?

Anyone else have a fail like this? If so leave a comment below!

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment