What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Two Rights Don't Make A Left


I have been trying to get into the gym habit again. I have been failing at getting up early in the morning, so I've started to go during lunch. This is perfect for two reasons. It allows me to leave the office for a little bit of peace and quite. I don't have to worry about what happens after work. Done and done.

Well, the other day was a fail. More like half fail. If you cannot tell by the picture I did bring two shoes to the gym with me, however, they were both right shoes.

In my defense, they are the same brand, two different version of the same kind of shoe, and where I store my shoes is in a dark closet without a light.

There I was, standing at the gym, looking at the shoes and just dumbfounded. I honestly couldn't think for a minute of what to do. I could change back and go to work. But what would I do there? I cannot walk the parking lot, I don't have two shoes. I'm already here, but no swim suit. 

So I said screw it and went to the class I was there for. 30 minutes later I was sore, hot and mission accomplished.

I check that my shoes now match when I throw them in my gym bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment