What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Selfie? I don't mind if I do


I have a problem. It really isn't this specific picture as much as what this picture represents. I like to take selfies, but on other people's phones.....when they aren't looking.

I don't know how long I've been playing this game, but it has been a while. Most of them are not flattering pictures. Most of them kind of make me think I need to learn to make more faces.





There are two best parts to this game. The first is just knowing you took a picture on some one's phone and that they are going to find one of the weird gems later that day or even next week. It will probably both confuse them and make them smile. The second best part is that people do this game to me too. I've probably got at least 100-200 pictures of attacks like this from other people. I love it so much. 

I have to admit for a while anyone with an iPhone was exempt from this game. It was just because I couldn't figure out how to get to the camera screen. However, I have learned and so now no phone is safe.....no phone. Friend, foe, or stranger, are all free game. You've been warned. 

Does anyone else play the selfie game?

No comments:

Post a Comment