What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Fox in a Microwave

Honestly, I'm keeping this post really short. I don't have a lot of videos but I cannot get over how much this one makes me laugh.

Earlier this week I spent the night at a friend's house watching her two wee ones.

The summary of those few days ist that everyone was alive when I left and the kiddos made it to school and their activities on time. Win.

The first night I was putting the wee ones to bed through I laughed my head off. Their oldest was like can you please warm up my stuffed fox for me in the microwave? I was a little confused but sure enough, the tag on the fox listed out the times to be zapped so I said okay.

While I walked to the kitchen he called out to me to make sure I put the fox on the plate because the microwave had foodstuff in it.

Now that I type that I feel like I could have skipped the plate if I would have just cleaned the microwave, but alas I had not.

So I take this fox, put it on a dinner plate face up and his libs are sprawling all over the place. I punched in 90 seconds and hit start. The fox gets about one-quarter of rotation in before I'm worried that he's limbs are touching things outside of the plate.

I pop the door open, rearrange him to be butt in the air face down all the limbs neatly tucked under and resume the heating of this fox. I am giggling the whole time. I cannot stop this like straight-up hits my funny bone and I don't know why.

The microwave dings, I pull the fox out and while still on the plate carry him to the room to be served up to his owner.

Hoping for a repeat performance the second night I remembered to grab my phone. This time the fox owner puts the fox on the plate himself in a seated position and then together we press start.

I laugh both the boys laugh and I then after the microwave dings everyone is sent to bed.

I keep thinking about this fox over and over again throughout the day and laugh. I keep showing this video to people and they first are shocked that a stuffed animal lover such as myself could do that, after reassuring them it is safe for this particular animal they too start to laugh.

I hope this little video brings you as much joy as it does me. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment