What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Sunday, October 4, 2020

H is for Honey Cookies



Making these cookies was interesting. They, like most recipes in this book were pretty easy to follow. Using my tablespoon cookie ice scream scoop I was able to make the cookies pretty much the same size. 

I think the difficult part was in baking them. I put them in for the recommended time and they were kind of gooey in the middle. It wasn't bad but wasn't sure if that was a texture thing or a underbaked and I'm about to give myself stomach issues thing.

The second batch I cooked longer and they were not gooey in the middle and remained soft and slightly chewy like the first batch. 

Over all the cookies were fun to make since they were a little different but I don't think I would make them again. Or if I did, maybe make them smaller and cook longer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment