What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Origami Lucky Star


First Star
A few weeks ago, I was falling asleep at my desk. I was bored out of my mind. I don't want to read the books I brought because they are making me sleepy. The coffee I've drank had not hit my system yet. I kept looking at my jacket longingly to ball it up and use it as my pillow. I forgot my phone at home, so I don't even have the option of texting random people to keep me company. I had just moved locations so don't know anyone in the new building. Clicking on the random article so much I think I was burning a hole in the screen. So instead of having my head slam down on the desk like I was was about too, I found this website http://www.origami-fun.com/origami-lucky-star.html. There I learned to make a lucky paper star. The first one didn't work out so well because I was trying to push on the points on in the center. The second star worked a lot better. These are very easy to make! I had seen people make them out of straw wrappers at Outback before and was always amazed. Now I can amaze people! If you click on the link then you can too!  


Second Star

No comments:

Post a Comment