What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Friday, September 28, 2012

Sky Diving is a fancy way of falling


Today's adventure is  simple, sky diving.  This was my second time. It was Judy's first time and her friend Shamala's 3rd.

A few things about this trip. 
1. No fancy suites
2. Training lasted 5 minutes
3. Plane sat 10 people.
4. It was really cold.
5. It was cold and I had nothing intresting to say the whole video that I had. I shall try and post later. 

Here are some pictures enjoy!

Simple enough

Getting all strapped in.

Judy and Shamla my sky diving buddies

Judy, me, Shamla





Some adventures come with wavers and warning labels. 

Practicing our feet back.


Ah video, I'm not sure what to say


Walk to the plane, he had a hold on me in case I tried to run away.

Getting ready and settled in. 

It starts!

People in the air

On the way down!


Yeah certificate saying I jumped out of a plane. 

We handed on our butts. The ground was wet and muddy as Judy proudly shows us. 

Judy and Shamala

No comments:

Post a Comment