What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wrong E-mail Address

 
Yesterday I was checking my e-mail like normal when I see an e-mail form an unknown person. I was like I do know a Nikki, but how would she get my e-mail address? So I open up the e-mail (I think is actually a big no-no in e-mail safety, but I don't click on links so... I think I'm okay?) and this is what I find.
 
(I know the formating isn't the best. I'm still learning this system and had to make sure the e-mails were readable. Thanks!)
 

 
Not wanting to let her nice message and note of encouragement go to the wayside I kindly respond back.
 
 
She sounded appreciative.
 

 I sometimes do like to have the last word.
 
Over the last few months I've had a few people accidently send me an e-mail that is looking for someone else. I always let them know that they have the wrong person. I think it's fair right?

Have you ever had an e-mail sent to you when they were clearly trying to reach someone else? Let me know about it by leaving a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment