What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Red Jacket


 
My sister came and visited this weekend with her little bundle of joy.
 
She forgot to bring an article of clothing home with her. Which considering all the thing a baby has, isn't too bad.
 
 
 
New Dude tried on the jacket... but it wasn't quite fitting.
 
The funny thing about the jacket is that it first the bear, his name is Fuzzy, everywhere but his arms.
 
So currently her baby is the size of a bear. No wonder I think she is getting cutter.
 
I'm getting excited for winter.. I have outfits to buy and babies to be torment.. I mean show my love.
 


 Happy random Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment