What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lone Flip Flop

Lone Flip Flop

A few weeks ago I told you about my trip with New Dude to our Hunt Club Weekend.

Well, when I got back I was unpacking all of my bags and I ended up with a flip flop. Just one flip flop.

I left is sitting in the kitchen floor, where most my shoes end up, for about week. I figured by this point, all the bags had been unpacked, all the suitcase put away, all the laundry had been completed and still no flip flop.

So, while straightening up some other things in the kitchen I decided it was time to cut my losses of my Old Navy flip flop and toss it away. 

So I did.

About a week later New Dude and I were going somewhere and I was driving my car. He was reaching down to adjust the seat, when he pulls out a lone flip flop.

He was like hey, did you know this was here? I laughed at the irony and said no. I also informed him how I had just tossed it's mate a few days prior.

Well maybe they can be together at the garbage pile?

Lesson learned, check your bags AND car before you cut your losses for shoes, even if it is just a pair of flip flops.

Anyone else have a story like this? If so leave a comment below! Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment