What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mirror, Mirror, on the Bathroom Wall

What started with me keeping track of my weight each week in the small right hand corner of my mirror, soon changed into something bigger. (Just for the record that 135 is/was a goal, it is not what I currently weigh.)


Soon, my bathroom mirrors became a place to write a message, nice or not, big or small, funny or sweet.

Like this one, which is a penis enlarger followed by a friend thanking me for a good friend.



Or the top park where you could get a boob job and a face lift all at the same time.

I forgot about the mirror because I saw it everyday. Anyone who visited my house for the first time usually had something to say about it. Sometimes it was a new note, other times conversations that started with "so... the mirror?" type question.

Well, alas, I after about 8 months, I have had to give it up. I had to clean it. I am in the process of a deep clean of the house, and well this was part of it. If I was going to scrub the fan vent and wipe off the light over the mirror, I also had to get the mirror itself.

Also, my mother warned me that I had to remove some message before any of my nieces and nephews visited again. Some of them are learning to read and not all messages were kid friendly.

The sad new, the mirror is now blank. Clean. Shinny. Empty.

The good new. My bathroom is so much brighter now! Also, I have a new blank canvas that needs to be filled. The marker is on the end of mirror. Next time you stop in please leave me a message!

Does anyone else have a mirror like this in their house? Or wall? Or window? Let me know with a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment