What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

100 Days of Happiness Days 51-60


At the start of this year one of my good friends post this challenge on her Facebook page. She was also kind enough to specifically dare me and a few of her other friends to do this 100 happy days.

I thought about it, thought about it, and thought about it, and after about a week, I was like I can do this. However, I really don't like posting things on Facebook that much. Sure, I like to tell people about new blog posts but for the most part I mostly post about 2-3 times a week. 100 days in a row is just too much.

So I've turned it into a post series.

Why? Why not? I'm a blogger right?

Here are the simple rules straight form the site http://www.100happydays.com/ "How? Plain simple! every day submit a picture of what made you happy! It can be anything from a meet-up with a friend to a very tasty cake in the nearby coffee place, from a feeling of being at home after a hard day to a favor you did to a stranger."

Well it is very safe to say I failed this task 100000% successfully. 

While it sucks and I feel bad about it I'm not going to try again or at least not this year. I am sadded that I was unable to complete this task. Actually any task really. However, this is not the first time and it will not be the last. 

I feel like this post was to remind me and other people how to show appreciation for life and people everyday. Each day, picture or no picture I try to accomplish this goal.

Like this post I still fail but will contiune keeping on and keeping on. 

I applaud anyone else who was able to complete this task.

For now I'm just going to try and keep up with this blog and go from there. One day at a time for eating well, exercising, and just over all being better at life.

No comments:

Post a Comment