What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

How to Train Your Dragon 2 -- Movie Review

 
(https://www.howtotrainyourdragon.com/ Here's Dreamwork's Website for credits and stuff)

I do not have kids. I am a proud aunt of 6 and an honorary aunt to at least 5. I went to go see "How to Train Your Dragon Two" with New Dude. 

Yes, I like to watch kids movies, I'm still a bit of a kid myself. I could use many excuses of why I went. 

I could say I watch these movies so I can talk to kids when we hang out. However, most of these kids still cannot talk. So that is out.

I could say I'm screening them so if I watch them I'll know what would be appropriate. I haven't baby sat in a while so that is out.

I could say that it's because I was bored and it was a Sunday, but having just started to play a new video game, this is also out.

No, New Dude and I went to go see this next movie because the first one was AMAZING! We wanted to go see amazing again, but this time, for me at least, on the big screen.

I was not disappointed. The normal talking point like awesome animation, the characters from the first one were brought back, new ones were added, and it had a fantastic story. It had a start, middle, and end. The character development was fantastic. 

This movie made you laugh, it made you cry, it made you cheer, it made you sad, it made you wanting more. 

This movie also had something a lot of squeals sometimes lack, (example,  Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3 (I love them too)), this movie could stand alone and people would still love it. The jokes and little bits of dialogue here and there might not be as big, but people could still love it, still enjoy it, and still want more.

"How to Train Your Dragon 2" is a fantastic movie that will be entertain the young, the old, and everyone in between. Go see it!

Has anyone else seen these movies? Do you agree or disagree? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment