What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Benadryl Game

Borrowed from here.

Most people know about Benadryl as a great way to save their friends who are allergic to something from dying. It is great to have around in case hives unexpectedly break out all over your body, if allergies are really bad, or in my case, need sleep.

Yes, this is a wonderful drug that has helped my friend avoid an emergency room visit because she accidentally drank out of the straw her husband used and he had eaten some fish and she's highly allergic. 

It's been used to help one of our puppies who got stung in the face by 2-3 wasps reduce the swelling and bring everything back down to size. 

For me, this little wonder drug means one thing for me. Pure, beautiful, glorious, guaranteed, sleep.

So, how does this game work? Sit tight and I shall tell you. 

Step 1. Make sure you have about 8 hours to devote to sleep.

Step 2. Take one pill with a full glass of water.

Step 3. Brush your teeth. (No one likes morning breath and it is worse if you forget)

Step 4. See how long you can do anything until that beautiful wave of peace, happy, and sleep calls you to bed.

Step 5. You win! Sleep happens!

Now, I know, other people play this with Night Quill and other run things like that, but for me, Benadryl works best. 

And yes, I also know that some people put twists on to step 4 like playing a video game, having "self love" time, or some other random thing, but for me, it is just purely a waiting game.

Alright, well, I already did step 1-4 and 5 is calling. So you have a fantastic day!

Does anyone else play this game? Or is just me? Let me know with a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment