What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

List of Lost

By Stockimages found at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Does it bother anyone else when they loose things and have no idea where they went?

I'm not talking about people or relationships, but straight up your stuff?

I mean, I have over the year collected and lost many a things and yet, some still bother me.


  • A pair of jeans back in high school
  • A buff (thing for your face to wear when it is cold)
  • Road ID
  • Digital Camera

I mean, some are lost forever, the pictures on the camera, however, the other stuff, it is just stuff.

Whey does it bother me so? This list, now trying to write it down, seems smaller than I had thought to begin with. 

I guess you could has this up to first world problems?

Anyone else have this issue? Let me know with a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment