What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Friday, January 15, 2016

Steam Action


This is my humidifier. I haven't found the motivation yet to go and purchase a real one yet.  

My hair is suffering, my dog is staticy, and according to some articles I read yesterday, it can help keep the heat in my house a little bit better. 

While I was cooking I set up a big pot of water. I had it on a hard boil but it was just pushing the steam all over my ceiling and cabinet. With a little thought process and some aluminum foil, problem solved!

Before, when I didn't have a dog, I use to leave pans and cups of water on my baseboard heat. I felt this helped a little bit. However, I have no trust in Teach not to knock them on the floor. Better staticy than ruined hardwood floors right?

Anyone have a suggestion on a type of humidifier I should use? Please let me know with a comment below. As always thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment