What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Passport Stamps



This is my passport book with my 5 little stamps. I am excited because there are 5 stamps, however there were about 26 more pages in my passport that were blank. 

I turned it in the other day to update my name to make sure it was ready when I take a trip later this year.

I don't know if you get your old passport back, I hope you do, so I wanted to make sure I at least took a picture. 

Technically I went to Canada at least 3 times while I owned this passport. However, going from the USA to Canada, you only get stamps when you do bad things apparently.

Anyone else have some stamps they'd like to share? Leave a comment below. Or maybe a picture, that'd be cool too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment