What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Stove


My dog Teach is both beautiful and annoying like the sound of sharpening knives. He, like some little kids I know, can put things in places they shouldn't be forget about them for hours to days and then come back to them later and look at you like an idiot for not knowing what it is they seek.

Teach, does this for things under the bed, love seat, couch, coffee table and other random places. For the last two.days it has been him clawing at the stove drawer.

Like, really?

Well, tired of his clawing at something in vain I went to investigate what it was. I found this mess under my stove AND he ate a random tater-round. So problem solved?

No, more like a warning to.others where dirt and tater-round and stuff can collect.

Honestly, I had no idea that things collected under stoves. What other places do I not know? What other scary locations should I be either seeking out to clean or avoid? 

Let me know your suggestions with a comment below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment