What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Monday, October 3, 2016

Bed Head


This picture is exactly one of the reasons that I do not go to bed with wet hair.

Yes, I will take a shower at night before bed some times, but normally I avoid washing my hair.

The main reason is that I hate the feel of wet hair on a pillow followed by a damp pillow. Boo to the nth degree. If it is winter time I WILL stay up until it is dry.

The other reason is that I am going to be showering in the morning anyway. Some people need coffee in the morning I need a shower.

Also, do you see that hair? It it literally standing up.There is not a thing that can be done unless more water is added.

Does anyone else have issues like this? Or have their own thing they avoid at night before bed? Let me know with a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment