What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Mad Dog

This weekend I was able to celebrate with some friends his little brother's 21st birthday.

I say little, but he was honestly the biggest guy in the house and that is saying something since New Dude is 6'3" and 275 lbs.

Well, he was drinking, they were drinking, and I mostly just enjoying story time and losing successfully at a card game. We had to clear off our kitchen table so everyone could drink and be merry.

One of the items that has been moved off the table on the table and off the table was the set up for the Minute To Win It game called Mad Dog.I'd send a link to it but I do not have permission.

The basic idea is that you take two ticket tack boxes, tape them to the end of a ruler and shake your head a like a dog to get all the mints out. In the show each partner needs to empty their mints one at a time in less that 60 seconds. Since I only had one set up it was rest to 30 second.

Below is the video to share. I thought it was fun and silly and recommend others to play this game. One thing I would recommend is a wooden ruler. Mine was plastic and it cracked in my mouth while shaking my head madly.



 Does anyone else have a favorite Minute To Win It game they like to play? Let me know with a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment