What to Expect from Adventures With ShanShan

This blog takes ordinary events and makes them extraordinary. Okay, probably not, but you're going to be amused.

You can also follow the randomness at:
https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresWithShanShan

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Training


Well, it is going to happen again. I am going to compete in a Tough Mudder. I have joined a team, have a room in a house to share with strangers, and even signed up. There is no backing out now.

I know a few years ago failed at the monkey bars. That is kind of a bummer when you think about it. Grant it, they were going up and down but I don't think I even made it half way. So this year, more training, more work on my upper body and well hopefully do better.

While on a walk it Teach this weekend I came upon a park that had this variety of monkey bars. I didn't get to test my skills because my dog was wandering around the playground and I was worried he would take off but I will be back!

If you have any tips for training for a Tough Mudder please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment